Monday, May 28, 2012

Some of my Favorite Appliques

I was just looking through my little blog here and realized I haven't posted many of the appliques I've done! This is crazy since it's my new obsession, so I'm going to try to fix that now.

My very first appliques!
Alphabet from Planet Applique!

Are you ready for the Fourth of July?
Fireworks by Applique Junkie!

Ayden's 2nd birthday outfit!
Pirate Ship from Planet Applique!

Austin's Sock Monkey!
Valentine Sock Monkey from the Itch 2 Stitch

Cute Burp Cloths
Both Designs by Planet Applique

"I Dig You" by Planet Applique

Friendly Shark by Lynnie Pinnie
*bought 2 pairs of Walmart shorts and used the fabric from one to do the applique!

Ayden's Spring Ensemble - LOL
Caution Sign by Hang to Dry Applique
Dinosaur Alpha & Sports Easter Eggs by Planet Applique

Emily's Birthday Banner
Cupcakes by Big Dreams Embroidery
I modified the candy piece from Embroidery Boutique

Emily's Octopus! How cute is this?
Applique Junkie

1 comment:

  1. I love the Octopus. My granddaughter is going to Pre-K and her class is going to be the purple octopus. I would love to find a download for Emily's design.

    Thank You,

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete