Friday, March 16, 2012

Hello Kitty Rainbow Cake!

I was lucky enough to get to make a Hello Kitty cake for the CUTEST little red headed sweetie you could ever be lucky enough to meet! I was a little concerned at first when she asked for Hello Kitty and Rainbows because hadn't seen one with rainbows that I liked online. So I came up with this. It's just a basic little 9 inch round cake with buttercream icing. The topper and "Kitty" are made from fondant, but the board is Skittles - you know, since they are a "rainbow of fruit flavor!" I was so pleased with how it turned out & then even more pleased when I found out how excited sweet Allison was when she saw it  and squealed, "Kitty Cake!!!!"

Hello Kitty Rainbow Cake
You can see more Hello Kitty Cakes here if you'd like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment